Absa Home Loan. – Absa bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Barclays Africa group which values helping people in the right way. When looking for a home loan you want to deal with an institution that has the experience and that respects value you.
If you are looking for a home loan apply for the Absa home loan as Absa acts fairly, ethically and openly in all they do including giving you a home loan.
What An Absa Home Loan Offers You
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 30 years
- Fixed or variable interest rate options
- Up to 100% bond in certain cases
- Immediate access to any extra payments you’ve made into your bond with FlexiReserve
- The option to increase your existing loan up to the current market value of your property, with Further Advance
- The option to increase your loan back to its original loan amount with Re Advance
- Free membership to One Call Home Solution, with discounted home improvement products and services
- Free e-Statements
- A free Absa will on acceptance of our quote (offer valid until 31 December 2015)
- The ability to track your application online, from submission to registration
- Professional guidance and help with buying your property
Documentation Required To Apply For An Absa Home Loan
- ID Book for South African Citizens and for Foreigners you need a valid passport with a valid permit from the department of Home Affairs
- A signed offer to purchase
- A copy of your building contract if you are building your home
- Proof of income – your latest payslip if you have a account with Absa and if you don’t have an account you need 3months bank statements including your latest payslip
Absa Home Loan Contact Details
To apply visit the Absa website www.absa.co.za and apply online or call Absa home loans on 0860 111 007. If you wish to send an e-mail you can do so to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of Absa’s consultants will assist you.