British Airways has introduced their credit card which is powered by Barclaycard. This credit card is called the British Airways credit card and sometimes just referred to as the BA card.
This credit card is worth getting because of the perks that come with it. With the BA card you are rewarded for spending!
Why get the British Airways Card
- To welcome you and thank you for joining you will get up to 9 000 Avios on your spend for three months.
- You will collect one Avios for every R 7.50 spent
- You can earn faster by collecting one Avios for every R 5.00 spent at British Airways, BP and Pick n Pay
- British Airways Executive club membership
- Lounge Access and priority check-in when travelling regionally from or within South Africa with British Airways
- Free online banking
- Access to World MasterCard rewards
- Free basic travel insurance cover on international trips
Qualifying Criteria For The British Airways Credit Card
- Older than 18 years
- Monthly income of R 8 000
- Valid ID
- Proof of residence
- Subject to individual credit review
British Airways Credit Card Contact Details
Get your British Airways credit card today and enjoy all these benefits whilst getting rewarded for spending. Call BA card on 0861 422 000 or visit their website www.bacard.co.za to find out more. You can also send an email to email@example.com and one of their consultants will respond to you.