Capfin Loan – Are you in need of some quick cash? If yours answer is yes, make the smart choice and apply for a Capfin loan. Getting a loan has been made simple by Capfin. Some refer to them as PEP loans or Ackermans Loans. This is because application for a Capfin Loan is done at any of the over 2700 PEP and Ackermans stores nationwide. A Capfin loan is ideal whether you are looking for some cash to pay for medical expenses, car repairs, home improvements, school fees, funeral expenses or want to pay for a vacation. You can apply for a loan of up to R50 000 with a repayment period of either 6, 12 or 24 months.
Capfin is a division of Century Capital (Pty) Ltd, a registered South African credit provider. At Capfin they believe that there is a better way than the bank way. They also believe that there is no need to stand in long bank queues and sign piles of paper to apply for a short term loan. This is why they have made application for a Capfin loan so easy. Their consultants speak all of the 11 official languages in South Africa.
Requirements To Apply For A Capfin Loan
- A Valid SA ID
- 3 Latest Bank Statements
- Latest Payslip
- You need to be permanently employed and paid monthly into an SA bank account
- Cellphone number (Used to sms the result of your loan application)
How To Apply For A Capfin Loan
- Take your SA ID and 3 latest bank statements and latest payslip to your nearest PEP or Ackermans store
- Scan your SA ID and 3 most recent bank statements and latest payslip at the tillpoint
- Capfin will call you back to complete your application for loan that you can afford
Capfin Loan Contact Details
For more information on application for a Capfin Loan you can visit any of your nearest PEP of Ackermans store. You can also visit the Capfin website www.capfin.co.za or call them on 087 354 000. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of their consultants will respond to you.
Watch the video below and see how the whole process is fast and easy.