FNB Credit Card – There are different credit cards offered by different banks and it is not always easy to decide which one to apply for. The FNB Credit Card is one of the best credit cards you can get in South Africa. At FNB they know that people have different lifestyles and needs and for this reason they have different options that you can choose from. The Credit Card you can apply for will depend on your individual needs and your affordability.
With the unpredictability of life these days it is a good thing to have a credit card. In times of emergencies your credit card can be your source for cash. The beautiful thing of being a holder of a credit card is that when faced with an emergency you don’t have to apply for a loan but you have a access to funds right away. To enjoy this benefit apply for a FNB Credit Card today.
FNB Credit Card Options
- Gold Credit Card – To qualify you must earn a salary of between R120 000 – R349 999 per year
- Premier Credit Card – To qualify you must earn a salary of between R350 000 – 749 999 per year
- Private Clients Credit Card – To qualify you must earn a salary of between R750 000 – R1 499 999 per year
- Private Wealth Credit Card – to qualify you must earn a salary of R1 500 000 or more per year
Depending on the FNB Credit Card you apply and qualify for you will get different benefits on each card. Some of the benefits include free global travel insurance on all the cards. All credit cards also come with lost card protection, free budget facility, personalised interest rates and 55 days interest free. You get rewarded by earning eBucks on all credit cards making them worthwhile apply for.
Requirements To Apply For A FNB Credit Card
- South African ID book / card
- Your latest payslip
- Three months bank statements
- Proof of residence
- Depending on the card you want to apply for you must meet the minimum salary requirement.
To apply for a FNB credit card you can do so online or you can also go onto their website and request for them to call you back. Alternatively you can call them directly or visit your nearest branch. The advantage of apply online is that you can apply in the comfort of your home of office but you can use the option more suitable to you.