FNB Home Loans – Make your dream home become a reality when you apply for FNB Home Loans. Whether you are looking at buying, building or want to combine your home loan with a cheque account, FNB will be able to assist you. You will also be assisted if you are looking for Shari’ah Property Finance or a Foreign Choice home loan.
FNB Home Loans – Buying A Home Finance
This FNB Home loans product is ideal for those wishing to buy a house. You can get 100% finance with no deposit required. You are given the option of fixing the interest rate for up to 5 years. Your interest rate will be determined by your individual credit risk profile. You can apply for this home loan via FNB Property Leader.
Requirements To Apply For FNB Home Loans – Buying A Home Finance
- You must be 18 years or older
- A copy of your ID book
- You must be a SA resident
- 3 Months bank statements (If not banking with FNB)
- 3 Months payslips
- Copy of marriage certificate (If applicable)
FNB Home Loans – Building Loan
Through this loan you get help through the entire process of building your dream home. You can also apply for a building loan if you with to make improvements to your existing home. FNB will require you to finance 10% of the total package price (land + contract amount) upfront. The 10% will be based on FNB’s assessment of the completed value of the property. You have 12 months to complete the building. Construction work must commence within the first 3 months following registration. Your loan term is limited to 240 months. You will be required to make repayments towards the capital amount as well as the interest during the building period.
Requirements To Apply For FNB Home Loans – Building Loan
- You must be above 18 years old
- Loan can only be used to build
- Minimum income of R25 000 per month
- You must a clear credit record
- Building loan will not be granted on share blocks properties, non-residential buildings, fractional ownership and future use building loans on vacant land.
FNB Home Loans – Combine Home Loans And Cheque Account
This FNB Home loans option allows you to have One Account instead of having separate cheque and home loan accounts. The One Account will be a cheque account with a large overdraft secured by a residential property. Your facility is your borrowing limit. The overdraft is reduced monthly over the term of the facility. Having One Account is convenient and more affordable than having to pay and manage multiple accounts. You get the benefit of flexibility by being allowed to choose how you wish to pay.
Requirements To Apply For FNB Home Loans – Combine Home Loans And Cheque Account
- The applicant must earn a minimum of R350 000 per year
- You must be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID
- You must have a clear credit record
- The account has to be in the name of the natural person (No companies, Trusts etc)
- Your income must be deposited into the One Account
- You must be able to afford the repayments on the account
FNB Home Loans – Shari’ah Property Finance
This FNB Home loans option is based on a Diminishing Musharaka agreement. It allows you to purchase the banks portion up to a period of 20 years. You are eligible to purchase additional units on the banks portion up to a period of 20 years. This loan product allows you to earn eBucks.
Requirements To Apply For FNB Home Loans – Shari’ah Property Finance
- You must be 18 years or older
- Copy of ID book
- Proof of Income
- Copy of Offer to Purchase
- Proof of Residence
FNB Home Loans – Foreign Choice Home Loan
This FNB Home loans product is for non-residents and foreign nationals who want to purchase residential property in South Africa. It is also ideal for South Africans that are working and living in another country but wish to buy a property in South Africa.
Requirements To Apply For FNB Home Loans – Foreign Choice Home Loan
- A minimum income of R25 000 per month
- A valid temporary residence permit allowing you to work in South Africa
- Copy of Valid passport
- An indication of the purpose for purchase
- Product only available for the purchase of NEW property
FNB Home Loans Contact Details
For more information on FNB Home loans you can visit their website www.fnb.co.za. You can also call them on the following numbers
Building Loan 087 730 1144
One Account 087 730 1144
Islamic Property Finance 087 578 6786
Foreign Choice Home Loan 087 730 1144