MFC Car Finance – Have you found your dream car and are looking for finance? MFC car finance will make your dream come true by helping you secure your car. At MFC they are well known for being great at listening, understanding the client’s need and delivering. These are important aspects you would expect from a finance provider and this makes MFC car finance a good choice for you.
MFC car finance is a division of Nedbank and was previously known as Nedbank Vehicle Finance. It was renamed MFC in October 2010 following a merger between Motor Finance Corporation and Nedbank Vehicle and Asset Finance. MFC prides itself on offering a single-minded focus on vehicle finance. With MFC car finance you are offered and added benefit of fast, efficient and simple service.
Benefits Of MFC Car Finance
- You enjoy world class service from one of the biggest vehicle financier in the retai market
- You have peace of mind knowing you finance is backed one of South Africa’s top four banks
- You can benefit from MFC’s partnership with Imperial, AMH, Hyundai, Kia and Auto Pedigree
- You can deal with any one of their over 2400 approved dealerships
How To Get MFC Car Finance In 6 Easy Steps
- Know What you can Afford – Make use of the handy calculators on the MFC website to know what you can afford and what your instalment will be. Remember to take into consideration insurance and registration costs
- Find A Car – This is the fun part where you get to shop for your car. You can take a look at the MFC accredited dealers and go for test drives.
- Apply for Finance – The next step is to obtain application forms and completing them. Application forms can be obtained from the dealerships or you can also download them from the MFC website
- Get Insurance – Before taking delivery of your car it is compulsory to arrange comprehensive insurance on the vehicle
- Sign the Contract – Before you can drive away in your new car you will need to sign a release note (acceptance of delivery) confirming that you have taken delivery and that you are happy with the car.
- Drive Away – You can now drive away and enjoy your car.
Documents Required To Apply For MFC Car Finance
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your driver’s licence
- Proof of Income
- Proof of residence
Make the purchase of your dream car possible through MFC Car finance today and enjoy the benefits that come with being a client of MFC. Your needs are taken into consideration and you are helped to make the right choice.
For more information visit the MFC website www.mfc.co.za or call them on 0860 111 159.