SA Home Loans is a mortgage finance provider with a dedicated purpose of offering the best in every service associated with being a home loan provider. As they are not a bank they have adopted and non-bank approach when doing business. At SA Home Loans they are flexible, approachable and service oriented.
Whether you are a first time buyer or you are buying your second property you will enjoy professional service and have a different experience when dealing with SA Home Loans. With years of experience gained since launching in February 1999 they are uniquely positioned to offer you the service and financial solution you need.
There are three things that set SA Home Loans apart from other home finance providers in South Africa.
- They are not a bank – They provide their own finance which enables them to guide you through the entire process from start to finish.
- They are a specialist mortgage lender – their focus is on helping people pay for their home.
- They provide a personalised service – Their consultants can meet with you face to face or via phone or e-mail.
The Steps involved in getting a new home loan with SA Home Loans are as follows:
- Mortgage Calculator – Use this calculator to calculate how much you qualify for
- Choose Application Options – Options that are available are applying online, calling the sales contact centre on 0860 246 810 or visiting your nearest branch
- Sending the required documentation
- Sign Your Approval In Principal (AIP) – AIP takes about 2 days after all the necessary documentation has been received
- Property Valuation – This takes about 3 days to complete
- Evaluate and Sign Letter Of Acceptance
- Conveyancing – SA Home Loans’ national panel of attorneys will prepare all the necessary bond registration documents and will make an appointment with you to sing them.
- Await Registration – Registration of your bond at the deeds office will take approximately 12weeks.
- Proof of income – payslip
- Latest 3 months bank statements
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement for loan amounts over R 1 500 000
- Copy of your ID book
- Copy of marriage certificate or ANC contract (if applicable)
- Copy of the purchase agreement
If you are looking for a home loan SA Home Loans are the specialist mortgage providers for you. Do not wait any longer apply today and experience the difference.
To apply and for more information visit www.sahomeloans.com or call 0860 246 810